NOTICE of the 88th Annual General Meeting
January 29-30, 2017, Westin, 10135-100th Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Members of the Alberta Seed Growers will receive a complimentary registration for the 2017 annual meeting. Registration fee for non-members and guests is $145 (plus fees + GST). An extra banquet ticket may also be purchased to attend the reception and awards banquet only for $70 (plus fees + GST). Pre-registration is required.
To register for 2017 ASG Annual General Meeting, extra banquet tickets, and to request Westin Edmonton accommodation (limited to ASGA members only), click here.
NOTE: members must use the promotional code: member before pressing ‘Checkout’. On-line payment includes: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Cheques will be accepted at the door.
Your 2017 ASG Annual General Meeting registration includes:
- Sunday afternoon session
- Sunday evening awards banquet
- Monday breakfast and lunch
- Monday’s Annual General Meeting and speaker session
- Women’s Program: Complimentary spa service
- Member Option – hotel reservation (Limited number of rooms available until January 4th, 2017)
Resolutions are due by January 23, 2016. To submit a resolution use the online form. Resolutions will be discussed, debated and voted on at the ASG AGM January 30, 2016.
2016 Resolution Chair:
Clive, AB T0C 0Y0
Shout Out for Director Nominations!
- Passionate and excited about the future of our seed industry
- Resourceful in areas of governance, policy, finance, communication, marketing, research
- Creative, thoughtful, and understanding when it comes to capitalizing on opportunities and discussing challenges facing our seed industry
- Eager to expand your networking opportunities, enhance leadership skills, capture those “lightbulb” moments
If YES, we would love to have you join us on the ASG board of directors!! For further information please contact Don Sendziak, Chair of the Nominations Committee.
2015 Nominations Chair
1024-112A St. NW
Edmonton, AB T6J 6S1
The term of office of the provincial directors shall be two years with one half of the directors retiring each year and retiring directors are eligible for re-election.
The term of office of the National Director shall be two years. The Alberta National Grower Directors shall be elected in alternating years at the Annual General Meeting. A director position may be filled for a one year term to establish alternating terms. Retiring directors shall be eligible for re-election.